A Mile a Minute Star Wars A Mile a Minute Star Wars

I love it

I love it man. You have to do the next 2 movies. OMFG it was so funny that I would remember this forever.

Assassin - Prelude Assassin - Prelude

Couldn't be

Thats too good to be your first flash. It was awesome!

Zotz responds:

Yeah you're right, it wasn't my very first, but it was my first submission. all the others i made (about 2) sucked ass bad. so this counts as my first

Home Made 2 Home Made 2

I love it!

I saw your first Home Made. It was awesome but this one is awesomer!Nice stunts! I like the cart one.

toxicbomb responds:

HAHA AWESOMER!!! Cool, im glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, this one is better than my old one, and longer! I just hope people like it enough to say awesomer! Haha. Thanks for your review :-)

Fight Compilation Fight Compilation

Whoa

Nice animation. Looks like a catfight when they took our the big guns.

Home Made Home Made

Whoa

Was that you and your friends in those videos? What were you jumpin on? A bush or a rose bush?

toxicbomb responds:

Well, that wasn't a thorn bush, but MAN IT WAS HARD! My friend got a big gash on him, and a hole through his shirt lol. Anyways, THANKS FOR YOUR REVIEW!

MEGAMAN part1 MEGAMAN part1

OMFG

Mega-man Looked awesome!!! I couldn't believe my eyes. It looked like clay at first than I saw it later on and relieze "how the hell did he do that?".I want to make my flashes like yours except my trail flash program expired.

Poutine-boy responds:

use kazaa my good friend, and Maya too.

experiment 1.02 experiment 1.02

Whoa

Wow that was awesome. The creature was cool looking.

FireHound responds:

tnx!

DBAF reign of evil goku DBAF reign of evil goku

It was ok.

The flash needs work. First, the fight scenes were using the same combo and needs to be faster. If this really took place in DBAF, wouldn't evil Goku fight Goku jr.? If he did fight goku while evil goku was made during the cell saga, Goku would own him. At the end of DBGT, Goku reach 1 billion and became the strongest person ever and that makes Evil Goku very weak. ^_^. Thats all you need to edit. Maybe a few more stuff.

ssj3goldengohan responds:

Ok m8 i dont want to make u cry by this story is made by a normal person not a animater that wants to continue the legacy and get his ass sued for coryright bull shit, this was all random so get ur pillow and start crying

Her Soul Her Soul

Whoa

Hmm. I like the song. I would like to see your artwork. The photos were nice looking. Some of those photos are from DnD? And I like the theme. Evil looking terror, Pain, sorrow, and ancient. Good theme. Hmm. I made a flash that wasnt this good but had animation. Blammers hate it because it has no background and all. You are lucky yours still alive. Keep up the work. I want to see your next one.

Punch up (clay) Punch up (clay)

Good clay animation But too short

How you make clay animation? It looks so cool.